Thursday, November 22, 2007

an awesome Thanksgiving party

Thanksgiving was pretty great. Or at least it should have been, considering that my family just had a big party tonight. :-)

Our guests were the Shieh, Liu and Tsao families. This was my first time meeting Jerry and his sister Vivien. I had much in common with Jerry and Tony as we go to the same school. Go Bears!

All of the food was delicious, especially the turkey and stuffing. I also put on some music; the bluegrass album we bought on our trip to Colorado was a perfect fit and livened up the atmosphere. On the whole, everyone had an awesome time.

That said, this party was a bit shorter than our other ones. Aunt Cynthia and my cousins had other errands and were the first to go. The other families also left early to look for Black Friday deals. However, that doesn't mean we didn't have fun. I imagine New Year's Eve will be just as exciting.

On gratitude

Of course, Thanksgiving is all about being grateful. For starters, I'm blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Another thing I'm thankful for is the 35+ mW green laser I won in August. Last but not least, my gratitude goes to the Tip.It community for having my back when my main RuneScape account got banned last month. You guys rock!

Currently listening to: "Take on Me" by a-Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment