Tuesday, November 6, 2007

RuneScape account unbanned!

Good news: my RuneScape account has been unbanned. Someone at Jagex must have reviewed my case again because I never submitted my final appeal. The bad news is that I now have 10/10 black marks, not to mention that Jagex has removed my player moderator status.

Of course, I shouldn't have been banned in the first place. I'm going to see if Jagex will reinstate my player moderator status and seven days of membership, although I won't hold my breath. However, that's a relatively minor issue as getting my account back is the most important thing.

November 7 update: The black marks have been removed. W00t!

November 8 update: Jagex said they won't return my lost membership. Given that the ban was in error, this is completely unreasonable.

November 10 update: I'm getting mixed answers from Jagex with regards to regaining my player moderator status. One J-mod told me I had to earn their trust again, but another said it was "very unlikely" to happen. That doesn't sound too promising. On the bright side, at least n00bs won't mistake me for Jagex staff anymore. ^_^

Currently playing: RuneScape

No comments:

Post a Comment