Sunday, November 25, 2007

another gathering + the rest of Thanksgiving break

Just because we already had an awesome party doesn't mean the rest of the break wasn't fun. Case in point, my aunt Cynthia invited us over again last night. That was quite nice, especially considering that the Shiehs had to leave early on Thanksgiving.

Cynthia treated us to a hot pot dinner, after which Mom and I watched Ratatouille together. While I'm not the biggest fan of animated films, Ratatouille was pretty enjoyable. I also met Cathy's friend Jocelyn later in the evening, although the girls were kind of busy and I didn't want to bug them too much.

In any case, I should probably get back to studying now that the long weekend is over. After all, the finals are coming up soon!

Currently watching: Ratatouille

No comments:

Post a Comment