Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013 report

Lab126 had a costume contest today after lunch. This was our first official Halloween event ever. I went as myself because I'm scary enough without a costume, but it was fun to see what others were wearing. Speaking of which, my personal favorite was NSA leaker Edward Snowden. That was hilarious, although it was Master Chief from Halo that ultimately won. I've posted a few pictures here.

I later passed out candy to the kids. There was lots of extra candy as we had fewer trick-or-treaters this year. Here are the stats for those curious:

Total: 38 (-15.6% change from 2011)
* Male: 21 (55.3%)
* Female: 17 (44.7%)
First arrival: 6:16 p.m.
Last arrival: 8:28 p.m.

Currently watching: Star Trek: The Original Series - "The Mark of Gideon"

No comments:

Post a Comment