Thursday, October 10, 2013

a somewhat busy 28th birthday...

I'm now 28 years old. Because our project at Lab126 is at a crucial stage, I didn't plan anything for my birthday due to the possibility of having to work after hours. However, that turned out not to be the case. :-)

After my parents picked me up, the three of us went shopping for fine china before heading to Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi Too! for dinner. Although we've been there a few times, the food has never disappointed. I've posted pictures from the dinner here.

Mom also made an absolutely delicious green tea cake. There was so much left that we gave some to the Wilsons next door. Jenny insisted that we stay for a while, to which be obliged. It was a busy evening!

The fun doesn't end here as we're having some friends over on the 12th. But because the Chinese think it's bad luck to have late birthday celebrations, it'll be just another get-together... officially.

Currently watching: Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment