Friday, October 9, 2009

birthday bash!

As some of you may know, I'm turning 24 tomorrow. However, our new refrigerator is arriving the same day and will likely take a while to set up. Therefore, my family decided to do an early celebration. :-)

Although I generally don't have birthday parties anymore, Mom invited the Chus and the Liangs over for lunch. The reason is that Wen-Ko and I share a birthday on the 10th as do Carol and Dad on the 16th. So we're really celebrating four birthdays at once!

Of note is that Wen-Ko brought a delicious green tea cake from Sogo Bakery. I've posted a picture of it here. She is definitely one of our more generous friends. But considering that it's her birthday too, I couldn't help but feel guilty about her buying the cake. Haha.

The gathering was overall quite enjoyable. The only downside is that there was nobody else my age; Emily had to work while Stacey was at school. Of course, that's not a problem as I'm sure our families will get together again in the future. :-)

Currently listening to: "Vad Heter Du?" by Caramell

No comments:

Post a Comment