Tuesday, September 4, 2018

an eventful Labor Day long weekend

It's hard to believe September is already here. Sometimes I miss being in school and the long summer vacations. But at least I had a great Labor Day long weekend even though we mostly stayed home. :-)

One highlight is that we invited the Tsais over for lunch on Sunday after finding out our family friend Joseph was visiting from Taiwan. It was great to see them again in almost three years. Everyone had such a great time that we're hoping to get together again in the not-too-distant future. I definitely hope to get back in touch with their kids Michael and Claire soon!

Also worth mentioning is that this was the second double XP weekend in RuneScape this year. The good news is that I wasn't too busy in real life this time and had a little more free time than usual. I didn't get any level 99 skills or skilling pets but did gain around eight million XP across my four accounts.

Of course, playing RuneScape for thee entire weekend isn't exactly productive. Therefore, I also spent some time listening to online lectures and practicing table tennis with my parents. :-)

Currently watching: American Made

No comments:

Post a Comment