Monday, October 10, 2011

happy 26th birthday to me!

I'm now 26 years old. Gosh, time flies.

So my mother made a green tea cake to share with my co-workers at Cisco. It's no surprise that everyone loved the cake because everything Mom makes is absolutely delicious. I didn't actually tell anyone it was my birthday in order to keep a low profile, but some people figured it out anyway - which I didn't deny.

The best part was when my parents took me to Fiesta Del Mar in Mountain View for dinner. The food was pretty good when we went there for my 17th birthday and didn't disappoint this time either. The cool thing is that we even sat at the same table!

Considering that we don't go out on Mondays too often, I can't help but feel like it's the weekend. One thing for sure is that it's going to be a long four days. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment