Monday, October 10, 2011

happy 26th birthday to me!

I just turned 26 years old. Gosh, how does time go so fast?

The nice thing is that my mother made a green tea cake for me to share with my colleagues at Cisco. It was no surprise that everyone loved the cake as everything Mom makes is absolutely delicious. I didn't actually tell anyone it was my birthday in order to keep a low profile, but some of my co-workers still guessed it.

Later in the evening, my parents took me to Fiesta Del Mar in Mountain View for dinner. The food was pretty good when we went there for my 17th birthday nine years ago and didn't disappoint this time either. We actually sat at the same table!

Considering that we don't dine out on Mondays too often, I can't help but feel like it's the weekend. One thing for sure is that the next four days are going to be long. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment