Sunday, April 10, 2011

my first corporate party!

The Armada Group had its spring appreciation party last night. This was my first time attending a corporate function as an employee. It was quite exciting!

The event was held at the Tech Museum in San Jose. The place had changed a lot since my last visit 12 years ago. The exhibits were fascinating and brought back memories of going to the Exploratorium as a kid.

While most of the guests were much older than me, I did meet a group of five UC Santa Cruz students, namely three interns and two of their girlfriends. This was one of the highlights of the evening. We had much in common even though my time at UCSC was short.

The company ordered lots of food, all of which was delicious. There was also a DJ and a dance floor, although everyone seemed more interested in socializing rather than busting a move. On the whole, the party was quite fun. I definitely can't wait for the family picnic in October. In the meantime, feel free to check out my pictures here.

Currently listening to: "Red Red Wine" by UB40

No comments:

Post a Comment