- MySpace is plagued with glitches while Blogger is extremely reliable.
- The anti-spam "feature" on MySpace was blocking legitimate sites. It doesn't actually stop spammers from posting their crap.
- Blogger is considered more professional.
- The blogs are ad-free by default. Woohoo!
- Blogger offers more features, such as the ability to manage multiple blogs and authors.
This does not mean I'll stop updating my old blog - anything I post here will be available at MySpace and vice versa. So don't unsubscribe just yet. :-)