Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

I just finished setting up my new blog here.

You may remember that I was consideirng switching to another blog platform. I've settled on Blogger after deciding for some time. There are several reasons for the migration:

  1. MySpace is plagued with glitches while Blogger is extremely reliable in my experience.
  2. The anti-spam "feature" on MySpace was filtering out legitimate sites. It doesn't actually stop spammers from posting their crap.
  3. Blogger is generally considered to be more professional.
  4. Blogger is ad-free by default. Woohoo!
  5. Blogger offers more features, such as the ability to manage multiple blogs and authors.

This does not mean I will stop updating my MySpace blog. Any posts I make here will also be available at MySpace and vice versa. So don't unsubscribe just yet. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment