You may remember that I was consideirng switching to another blog platform. I've settled on Blogger after deciding for some time. There are several reasons for the migration:
- MySpace is plagued with glitches while Blogger is extremely reliable in my experience.
- The anti-spam "feature" on MySpace was filtering out legitimate sites. It doesn't actually stop spammers from posting their crap.
- Blogger is generally considered to be more professional.
- Blogger is ad-free by default. Woohoo!
- Blogger offers more features, such as the ability to manage multiple blogs and authors.
This does not mean I will stop updating my MySpace blog. Any posts I make here will also be available at MySpace and vice versa. So don't unsubscribe just yet. :-)