Saturday, January 17, 2009

one more semester to go

I've moved back to Berkeley for my spring classes. You're probably expecting another rant about how the break wasn't long enough, but I'm actually glad to be back this time!

Holiday break in review

Things started out great as I did well last semester. Hard work certainly pays off. Just after the semester ended, my family went to Tahoe to see the Nutcracker ballet. This was followed by an amazing Christmas Eve gathering at Carol's house.

Our own New Year's Eve party was canceled because most people couldn't come. But I probably shouldn't complain as we had dinner with the Shiehs instead. Though our New Year's Day party was also nice, there was nobody my age. Damn generation gap. ^_^

Aunt Cynthia and my cousins came over the next day to make bread with Mom. That was also pretty fun. However, they left shortly after lunch because Cathy was feeling stressed about her SATs. Speaking of which, I was pretty busy studying for the GRE myself - not exactly the most exciting thing in the world.

In any case, I'm thrilled to be back at school. It's so nice to see my suitemates Bryan, Danny and Tyler again. I'm also looking forward to tomorrow's dance. :-)

Currently listening to: Pure Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment