Thursday, August 16, 2007

done with English N132

Today was the last English N132 lecture. Unlike the class I took last summer, this had a final exam. However, I don't think I did too badly on it as Prof. Loewinsohn was nice enough to give us a list of possible questions. If only more professors would do this. ^_^

In any case, I'm glad summer school is over. Speaking of which, the class also fulfilled my humanities requirement. W00t!

In other news...

1. I'm leaving for Colorado with my parents tomorrow afternoon. This will be our third trip of the year. To be honest, sometimes I think we travel too much...

2. I recently won another laser in a random drawing at a website called Spectra Forum. This one is more powerful than my 5 mW core and should arrive in the mail in a few days. I can't wait to add it to my collection. :-)

Currently reading: Light in August by William Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment