Saturday, January 5, 2019

I got a Wii for Christmas!

I just got a Nintendo Wii as a late Christmas present. This is something I had wanted for a long time. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

It's a funny story how this came to be: my parents had gotten Wii Fit Plus for a low price at a thrift store. Due to the size of the package, they also assumed a Wii was included. I figured it was too good to be true, and sure enough, the package didn't contain a console.

Come Christmas. Because there were some kitchen supplies on eBay that my mother wanted, so I ordered them for her. Although my parents had planned to return Wii Fit Plus for store credit, they decided to keep it and order a refurbished Wii online. I'm definitely very excited.

Now I just need some more games and people to play them with. I only have Wii Fit Plus right now, so it looks like we'll have to start checking more thrift stores and garage sales soon. :-)

Currently listening to: "This Is Your Night" by Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment