Friday, December 18, 2015

a long-awaited holiday break

The company operations have winded down for the holidays, so I'm taking the rest of the year off. I had originally planned to start my PTO the week before, but my manager had asked me to stay a few more days due to a project deadline. The current phase of the project has been completed, so this was quite a relief. I do have a few vacation days that won't carry over to next year, but my manager was kind enough to convert them to comp time for next year. He's a pretty awesome guy for sure.

I should mention that my family probably won't go on any overnight trips this time. As we already went on three vacations in the summer, my parents and I decided to take a break from traveling and relax at home instead. Of course, that's not a bad thing as traveling can get pretty expensive these days. :-)

Currently listening to: "Pompeii" by Bastille

No comments:

Post a Comment