I mentioned in earlier posts that I was heading to UC Riverside in late September. However, life doesn't always work out the way we want it to. Given our current financial situation, I'm canceling my plans to study at UC Riverside until further notice. It was an incredibly difficult decision, but I felt it was the right one.
On the other hand, two UC Santa Cruz professors have shown an interest in having me as an intern. The discussions with them are looking promising so far. I guess we'll see how things turn out.
Currently playing: Depict1