Friday, August 20, 2010

car burglars FTL

I've got more bad news: someone apparently broke into our car and stole our prescription glasses. They were worth over $1,000 in total. :-(

Because the FAIM 609 professor had to change his schedule, my parents took me to San Francisco on Wednesday for the make-up class. Dad needed his sunglasses the next day but couldn't find them. It wasn't long before we noticed that two other pairs of glasses were also gone. In addition, there were signs that someone had rummaged through our belongings. I guess we should be glad that they didn't take anything else. Thank heaven for small favors.

At any rate, I've reported the incident to the San Francisco Police Department and hope they catch the culprits soon. Fuck car burglars. >:(

Currently playing: Fish Outta Water

No comments:

Post a Comment