Friday, June 25, 2010

summer break is finally here!

The spring quarter at St. Mary's College of California has ended. FAIM 607 was the hardest class so far, and studying for the final took up much of my time. However, all that hard work paid off because I got a passing grade. :-)

As for summer plans, we're going to my friend Lawrence's house tomorrow for a barbecue lunch. I can't wait to show him my 200 mW green laser. Later in the evening is the Moonlight Train Dinner Party at Roaring Camp. Two parties in one day - I'm definitely not complaining.

The fun doesn't end there as we'll be attending the 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular with the San Francisco Symphony at Shoreline Amphitheatre. The three of us are then heading to Riverside again on the 5th. The reason for the trip is to get a closer look at the UC Riverside campus. So yeah, summer will be nice.

In other news...

Dad just got a new Olympus PEN E-P1 digital camera. The zoom lens and 12.3 MP resolution are impressive. Speaking of which, I need to remind my parents that my Flickr Pro subscription has expired. ^_^

Currently playing: F-Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment