Saturday, August 15, 2009

Done with college at last!

The CS 61A final was one tough nut to crack and took me almost five hours to complete. Though it was almost midnight when I turned it in, my parents and I didn't get home too late as we did most of the moving two days ago. Assuming I get passing grades for this class and Math 128A, then I'm all done with college.

I'm not out of the woods yet as the summer quarter at St. Mary's College of California has already started. Those classes aren't quite as difficult but are no walk in the park either. That said, things just got a lot less stressful. Though I'm going to miss college life, I'm also extremely excited about what the future has to offer.

Update: I just found out I've passed CS 61A and Math 128A. This means I'll definitely get my bachelor's degree. Woohoo!

The bad news is that I won't be able to walk the aisle until next May as this year's commencement has passed. Of course, that's not too big of a deal; the most important thing is that I've completed my undergraduate studies. :-)

Currently reading: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by Harold Abelson

No comments:

Post a Comment