Monday, September 1, 2008

an uneventful Labor Day weekend...

I'm usually not one to complain, but the Labor Day weekend kind of sucked. The good news is that I was able to relax a bit as my academic workload isn't too heavy at the moment. However, my mother recently hurt her foot and couldn't do much as a result. I certainly hope she recovers soon.

Another unfortunate thing is that my laptop got infected with several viruses. Dad and I spent all of Saturday evening and Sunday morning trying to get rid of them - not exactly my idea of a good time. Some people deserve nothing less than a roundhouse kick to the face from Bruce Schneier.

Other than that, my family did go shopping a few times. So at least the long weekend wasn't that bad. :-)

Currently listening to: Donkey Kong Country soundtrack - "Bonus Room Blitz"

No comments:

Post a Comment