Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day weekend report

Dad ironically had to leave for a business trip right before the Father's Day weekend. Believe it or not, being a CEO isn't all fun and games. However, that doesn't mean the weekend wasn't fun.

Saturday was pretty exciting as my friend Lawrence invited me to watch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at the theater. As an Indiana Jones fan, I really enjoyed the movie. It was my favorite in the series despite the critical reviews.

The day after that, Mom's new friend stopped by with her sons Mark and Spencer. The boys and I had a great time playing Michael Andretti's Indy Car Challenge on the SNES. They had planned to visit us on Wednesday too, but their mother changed her mind. Oh well.

On the whole, the weekend wasn't too bad. That said, I should probably be preparing for Physics 7C as the summer session at Berkeley starts next Monday for me. Peace.

Currently watching: Michael Andretti's Indy Car Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment