Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day weekend report

The irony is that Dad had to leave for a business trip right before the Father's Day weekend. Believe it or not, being a CEO isn't all fun and games. Having said that, the weekend was all right.

To start off, my friend Lawrence invited me to watch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at the theater on the 14th. As an Indiana Jones fan, I really enjoyed the movie. It was my favorite in the series despite the critical reviews.

One of Mom's friends came over yesterday afternoon. I had a great time playing Michael Andretti's Indy Car Challenge with her sons Mark and Spencer. They had planned to visit us again on the 18th, but their mother changed her mind. Oh well.

At any rate, I should probably be preparing for Physics 7C as the summer session at Berkeley starts next Monday for me. Peace.

Currently watching: Michael Andretti's Indy Car Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment