Friday, June 1, 2007

I got a free laser from Wicked Lasers!

I just received a free Core series laser pointer from Wicked Lasers. The company has been giving them out to established users of their forum as part of a promotion. Unlike most laser pointers, the Core emits 532 nm green light. The dot is super bright because the human eye is much more sensitive to green than red.

The only issue is that the laser came in a cheap cardboard case. But considering that I got the $40 laser for free, I probably shouldn't be complaining. In any case, I'd like to thank Steve and the rest of the Wicked Lasers team for this gift.

In other news...

Dad is taking us on a trip to Ukiah tomorrow. This will be our first time there in many years!

Update: I've posted a detailed review of the laser here.

Currently watching: The Accidental Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment