Thursday, December 22, 2005

done with fall classes + upcoming family vacation

I finished my finals last week and am now relaxing at home. This is definitely my favorite time of the year!

However, the exams didn't go without a hitch. While they were all quite challenging, the more serious issue is that I almost missed the Physics 7B final because of a misunderstanding.

Prof. Liphardt had kindly allowed me to take the exam in a separate location due to my request for a low-distraction environment. Yet the proctor was nowhere to be seen when I got to the designated room. I had to walk all the way back to the regular location on the other side of campus to find out what was going on. By the time I got there, I was completely wet from the heavy rain. That certainly didn't help.

In any case, I'm glad the semester is over. The nice thing is that my family is leaving for the Southwest U.S. tomorrow morning. This is super exciting because the Southwest has always been one of our favorite travel destinations. Speaking of which, I'm off to pack my luggage. :-)

Currently playing: The Incredible Toon Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment