Saturday, October 8, 2005

Best. Birthday party. Ever.

So I'm turning 20 in two days. The nice thing is that my parents had a big party for me tonight. The reason for the early celebration is that I'll be at Berkeley on the 10th.

Our guests were the Lee, Lu, Liang and Shieh families. Everyone definitely had a good time. The only downside is that my uncle Dong couldn't come, but that's not a problem as it was already a full house!

I got a whole lot of love and some greats presents. The first is a nice laptop case from Carol. I often take my computer while traveling and will certainly find this useful. Mei knew that I loved classical music and got me a Bach album. I also received a $30 gift card to Borders from my aunt Cynthia. Last but not least, Wen-Juei and Lisa gave me a small crystal figurine. I can't express my gratitude enough.

Before ending this post, I'd like to thank all of my friends and family (especially my parents) for their years of support. They certainly had a big role in my life. Having said that, I should probably get some rest soon as it's rather late here. Take care, everyone.

Historical note: Pictures (and a video) from the party are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment