Sunday, July 5, 2026

a brief entry about my 4th of July

I'll probably be very busy this summer as I just started a research project on machine learning for genomics. However, my family had a nice 4th of July as we invited the Hsuehs over for lunch at our house.

It was our turn to return the favor as the last time we had seen the Hsuehs was at their place. Alan didn't come this time as he was his other friends, but all of us enjoyed Mom's amazing food and the lively atmosphere. Of note is that Aaron is a professor at the Stanford University Medical Center and was able to suggest some research directions. I truly appreciate his help.

In any case, my hope is that my current research could be used as a topic for my thesis should I successfully apply for the Ph.D. program at UCSC. Here's to hoping for a productive summer. :D

Currently listening to: Donkey Kong Country 2 soundtrack – "Stickerbrush Symphony" by David Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment