Tuesday, October 10, 2023

a quick 38th birthday post

Just a quick post to mention my 38th birthday. I didn't really do much today because I've been rather busy lately. However, my mom made me an delicious cake as she usually does. It's too bad we didn't have anyone else to share it with. I must admit I miss the feeling of celebrating birthdays with friends. Hopefully I'll at least get to see my cousin Cathy and her husband Andrew during the holidays.

On a side note, the number 38 is considered lucky in our culture because it sounds like "triple prosperity" in Chinese. I don't consider myself overly superstitious, but maybe this is a sign of good things to come. Perhaps it means I'll get a cool new job soon. :-)

In other news...

I reached 2,600 skill total and 99 Herblore in RuneScape on my alt account Ixfd64 Rs2 in recent days. Go me!

Currently listening to: Prelude and Fugue in A-flat major, BWV 862 by J. S. Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment