Monday, May 30, 2022

not a bad Memorial Day

Hope everyone had a great long weekend. For me, the highlight is we invited the Hsuehs to our house for lunch on Sunday. Our last time seeing them was about a year ago. I didn't get to see their son Alan this time as he already had plans, but this is normal for our generation these days. In any case, Mom made lots of great food as always. :-)

We didn't do much on Saturday and Monday because we were still a little tired. As you might remember, my mom's friend Rong-Rong and her husband David stayed with us for three days about two weeks ago. Hosting guests can be very stressful at times. On the whole, the Memorial Day long weekend wasn't too bad.

In other news...

I finally got my car back from the repair shop on the 20th. It now looks even better than it did before. :-)

Currently listening to: Trumpet Concerto by Joseph Haydn

No comments:

Post a Comment