Thursday, January 6, 2022

third time's the charm

I just got my booster shot at our local Safeway store. Let's hope that's the last one we'll ever need for this pandemic. Although there were several people in line, the process was pretty quick compared to getting my first and second shots. Another nice thing is that Safeway gave us a 10% discount for our next purchase. It should certainly come in handy because we go to Safeway all the time. :-)

Because it's only half of a normal dose, the side effects should be less severe. However, some people have reported the opposite. For example, my boss said he didn't feel well for a few after getting his booster. Let's hope that's not the case for me!

January 6 update: I felt a bit lethargic yesterday due to the side effects. However, the good news is that I'm feeling a lot better now after a good night's sleep.

Currently listening to: Rondo alla Turca by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

No comments:

Post a Comment