Thursday, May 13, 2021

got my second COVID-19 shot

I just got my second shot of the COVID-19 vaccine. Of note is that the lines were a lot shorter this time. I only had to wait around 15 minutes as opposed to over an hour.

However, one thing I've heard is that the side effects are a lot more noticeable with the second dose. At least that's the case with the Moderna vaccine. I'm not sure about the Pfizer one, so far I'm feeling fine. Looks like I just have to wait and see.

Friday update: Oh man... the side effects are intense. I've been fatigued the whole day and also have a headache. Good thing my co-workers were understanding because I couldn't get much work done. I also have some really bad chills. Hope this passes in a few days.

Currently listening to: "Africa" by Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment