Sunday, November 29, 2020

a very different Thanksgiving

As you could imagine, Thanksgiving was very different this year. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this was our first time in six years without any gatherings. I've also been pretty busy for the past four days. Because I just started a new job in November, this was a good time to study our documentation and catch up.

Even though we're all in this together, things have been tough at times. But one nice thing is that I received a care package from Silicon Labs. It contains some coffee, a mug and all sorts of snacks. I definitely appreciate this gesture.

Of course, there are many other things to be thankful for. Although life has been tough for us, the support from my parents has been invaluable. I'm also grateful for my current job. Silicon Labs is really one of the best companies out there. Let's hope things start getting better soon!

Currently listening to: "Heroes Tonight" by Janji

No comments:

Post a Comment