Friday, September 25, 2020

got a cool new gaming laptop

I recently acquired an interest in autonomous vehicles and am considering working with them at my next job. In order to prepare for interviews, I've been experimenting with a tool called CARLA that is used for autonomous driving research. Because this program has high system requirements, my father decided that it was time to get me a new computer. After some consideration, Dad and I agreed that an MSI GL75 Leopard gaming laptop would be the best.

In any case, my new computer has a hexa-core processor, 16 GB of RAM and a 1 TB solid-state drive. It also has a really fast GTX 1660 Ti GPU. This computer is definitely the fastest I've had so far. Thanks, Dad!

Currently listening to: Final Fantasy VII soundtrack – "One Winged Angel" by Nobuo Uematsu

No comments:

Post a Comment