Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl weekend report

I had a pretty good weekend. Case in point, my family went to a party and watched the Super Bowl at a restaurant. :-)

Party report

So my mother's friend Winnie had a get-together on Saturday evening. Winnie's house was being remodeled, but Carol offered to host the gathering. This was nice for a change as we hadn't seen the Liangs in ages. I've posted pictures of the food at Flickr.

There was lots of people as Carol took the opportunity to invite several other friends as well. The party got boring after dinner as there was nobody my age. The fact that I didn't bring my laptop didn't help the issue. To be fair, I probably just suck at making friends because my parents had so much fun that we stayed until midnight. ^_^

Super Bowl

We went to Tied House yesterday afternoon to watch Super Bowl XLVII. This is something we had never done before. Though the restaurant was almost completely full, the waiter managed to find a table for us. The quesadillas we ordered were delicious. The San Francisco 49ers lost against the Baltimore Ravens, but both teams played well. It was overall a great game.

In other news...

1. One of Mom's classmates from the National Kaohsiung Normal University is organizing a reunion for the 10th and has invited our families. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

2. Congratulations to my cousin Connie on her engagement!

Currently listening to: "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment