Sunday, October 24, 2010

got my master's degree

Today was the graduation ceremony at St. Mary's College of California. I can hardly believe I've completed my master's degree in financial analysis. Time goes by pretty fast.

It was raining heavily in Moraga, but that wasn't an issue as we were mostly indoors. Of note is that the commencement was held inside a chapel instead of an auditorium. In addition, the orchestra didn't play "Pomp and Circumstance" as is traditionally done. That was rather... unusual.

After we got our diplomas, the families headed to the nearby activity center for the reception. I got to hang out with my classmates for the last time and eat lots of food. There goes the afternoon!

Now that I'm done with graduate school, I should probably continue working on my CMPS 101 and CMPE 107 assignments. In the meantime, you can go to my Flickr album for pictures and a video of the commencement.

No comments:

Post a Comment