Thursday, June 18, 2009

two new laptops and a memory upgrade!

Dad just got two new laptops: an Acer Aspire 6930 for Mom and a Dell Studio XPS 1640 for himself. They each have a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 4 GB of RAM and 500 GB of disk space. Mom frequently complains about her old notebook acting up, so the new one should make her life slightly easier. :-)

On the subject of computers, I also gave my Dell Dimension 3000 a memory upgrade. It's now faster than ever. The difference between 512 MB and 2 GB of RAM is huge!

In other news...

I recently applied for the graduate business program at St. Mary's College of California at the suggestion of my father. The good news is that I've been accepted. Woohoo!

I'm still deciding whether to enroll. If we choose the summer session, I'd have to take classes at Berkeley and St. Mary's College concurrently for five weeks. The other option is to wait until I'm done with college, but the next enrollment window isn't until December. Decisions, decisions.

Currently watching: Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

No comments:

Post a Comment