Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hooray for summer!

The spring semester has ended. The exams weren't easy by any means. I spent most of last night studying and only had three hours of sleep. To say I'm exhausted right now would be an understatement.

One thing for sure is that I'll miss my suitemates Bryan, Danny and Tyler. The same goes for their friend Caitlin; she often visited our suite and was one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. It was hard to part with these awesome folks. On the other hand, I'm extremely excited about my family's upcoming trip to Spain. :-)

In other news...

1. Happy 17th birthday to my cousin Cathy!

2. I went to the MBA open house at St. Mary's College of California right after leaving Berkeley. Dad is suggesting that I apply to their graduate program. That's actually not a bad idea.

3. Today is the fifth anniversary of the passing of my maternal grandmother Pi-Tan. She was an absolutely amazing person. You'll always be in our hearts, Grandma.

Currently playing: Lexicominos

No comments:

Post a Comment