Thursday, December 20, 2007

my favorite time of the year

I finished my last final two days ago and am now home for the holidays. This is definitely my favorite time of the year!

As for our plans, my parents and I are leaving for Oregon tomorrow morning. The other thing is that we have a big party planned for New Year's Eve. Speaking of parties, the Liang family has invited us to their house on the 5th. The next two weeks should be exciting. :-)

In other news...

Today marks the 11th anniversary of Carl Sagan's passing. He was one of the greatest minds of our time; the world just isn't the same without him. As a huge Cosmos fan, I had hoped to meet Carl Sagan when I was a kid. I guess some dreams don't come true. :-(

Currently playing: Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment