Thursday, February 15, 2007

level 99 thieving in RuneScape

I just got 99 thieving in RuneScape a few moments ago. Woohoo!

While level 99 skills are quite common nowadays - not to mention that training thieving has gotten so much easier - I'm still proud of this achievement. I'd like to thank all of my friends for their moral support. You can view the screenshot here.

In somewhat related news...

One of my traditions is to host a RuneScape drop party on Valentine's Day every year. I was feeling a little more generous this time and dropped over two million GP worth of items at four different parties. Click here for the pictures!

Currently listening to: "Heaven" by DJ Sammy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete