Saturday, December 30, 2006

hitting the road

Now that I have my learner's permit, my parents started teaching me how to drive this morning. The day began in the LAHS parking lot. Dad showed me the ropes before I started practicing in his 1988 BMW 528e. Steering a car turned out to be quite challenging. It's a good thing the parking lot was almost empty because I was going all over the place. To be fair, I was never good at driving games either. :-)

We moved on to local streets when I got the hang of it after a while. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous the whole time. Other than that, I don't think I did too badly on my first drive. :D

Of course, freeways and mountain passes are beyond my skill at the moment. I definitely have a long way to go. One step at a time, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing. mmogo offer the cheapest poe currency, go to https://www.mmogo.com/

    ReplyDelete