Thursday, May 19, 2005

last day of freshman year at Berkeley

I've finished my last final and am now waiting for my parents to pick me up. I can't believe I actually made it through my first year of college. W00t!

Though the academic workload was challenging, that wasn't the only thing that made my freshman year so difficult. The worst part is that my suitemates Cyrus and Andrew kept harassing me for almost the entire school year. Those are their real names; they have not been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

The trouble began with Cyrus making lewd comments last October. I did my best to ignore them at first. However, he and Andrew soon started stealing my things and hiding them. I reported this to my RA and the resident director, but they couldn't do much due to lack of evidence.

But none of that matters anymore. Considering that school is out, I don't have to deal with those two jerks ever again. It's time to enjoy a well-earned summer. :-)

Currently listening to: "Orinoco Flow" by Enya

No comments:

Post a Comment